- - - - - - - - - -1. You're Targeting the Wrong Audience
“If your ads are poorly targeted, your ads will be shown across social media to people who don’t care for them at all leading to horrible site conversion.” – Neil PatelIt may help to create different ‘Buyer Personas’ to better clarify your market. Make sure to include factors such as: age, gender, location, language, and most importantly - interests and hobbies.
If you’re still struggling to find your target audience – Facebook offers a helpful tool: ‘Audience Insights'.
- - - - - - - - - -2. Your Ads aren’t Click-Worthy
“On average, a person has to see your business, product or ad between 7-9 times before they are ready to buy from you.” – Jil W. FoxBe creative with your use of visuals. Your ads can be images, video, GIF-like graphics or other animations. You can eventually expand your types of ads and experiment with polls, slideshow ads, carousel ads, offer ads, retargeting ads, collection ads, the options are endless!
- - - - - - - - - -3. You’re Confusing Potential Customer
If you run a different ad for a different purpose all at once, or ask your audience to do multiple actions from one ad – you are likely confusing your potential consumer and in the end, will have no results.
It's important to use a simple and straight-forward call-to-action's alongside your ads in order to prompt those who see it, on what to do next.For example, include phrases such as: "buy now and save", "offer ends soon", "limited supply", etc. This adds a sense of urgency and will entice your audience to act upon your proposal.
- - - - - - - - - -Article Overview:
- - - - - - - - - -
Do you think video content is beyond you and your team’s capabilities? It can be time consuming and of course, the quality of your video is SO important. That’s why Awkward Media recently acquired an in-house video production agency.Contact your Account Manager or email us at email@example.com and let us work with you to create the perfect video campaign for your brand!
- - - - - - - - - -If you like our blogs, you're going to love our NEW YouTube Channel. We're going to teach you important digital marketing strategies ... with a twist. You don't want to miss anything important so make sure you're SUBSCRIBED! NEW tutorials go live every other week!